Paleo is a gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free diet. Paleo is said to reduce joint inflammation and heart disease as well as assist in muscle growth and more.
Whole 30 is a 30-day plan designed to clean up your eating habits. It cuts out foods that might be having a negative impact on your health such as dairy, sugar, grains, legumes, and alcohol. This is like the Paleo diet but doesn’t allow natural sugars, which are allowed on the Paleo diet.
Low FODMAP is a diet that avoids fructose, lactose, fructans, galactans, and polyols. These items include dairy products, grains like wheat, rye, and barley, legumes, sugar alcohols and fruits that contain fructose. The FODMAP diet is often suggested for people who suffer from IBS or other intestinal and digestive issues.
Autoimmune Paleo commonly referred to as AIP is a is a specialized version of the Paleo diet. The Autoimmune Protocol removes several foods that are generally allowed on the Paleo diet. These are foods that can stimulate the immune system or harm the gut environment. Foods that are not including under AIP include nightshades (tomatoes and peppers), eggs, nuts, seeds, and alcohol.
Pegan is the unique combination of a Paleo diet and Vegan diet. While the diet is rather a new concept, many doctors have found the diet to have the perfect balance of meat and protein. A Pegan diet is made up of 25% protein with the remaining 75% being made up of vegetables, seeds, and nuts. This diet contains no dairy, no gluten, and no refined sugars.
Why Pick One Paleo Delivers?
- We were the first fresh Paleo meal delivery company in all of Southern California.
- We offer convenient and flexible scheduling options for your paleo meal delivery plan.
- All meals and snacks are gluten free, grain free, bean free, dairy free and refined sugar-free.
- All meals and snacks are prepared fresh and delivered on a daily basis.
- On-site chef and baker dedicated to creating Paleo-friendly meals and snacks.
Paleo Delivers has delivered me from years of a sluggish metabolism and energized me in miraculous ways. You cannot get more creative, varied and filling food choices. Love love the wraps and the string zucchini/squash with turkey red sauce topping!!
I cannot say enough good things about Paleo Delivers. Most importantly, the food is INCREDIBLE. These really are some of the best tasting meals I’ve had and I am a Foodie! The recipes are extremely creative and it’s added so much variation to my diet (I was guilty of making/eating the same things over and over and over b/c it was all I really knew how to make). Not Only has my digestion improved tremendously, but I eat less now because my body is getting what it needs.
I just got done eating the most delicious meal from Paleo Delivers. It was a Greek salad with skirt steak, diced tomato, bell peppers, cucumbers, iceberg lettuce, olives, oregano vinaigrette. It was amazing. Even the lettuce was delicious. This is the kind of meal that I have come to expect from Paleo Delivers. I just can’t believe how delicious the food is. There’s no way that I would be able to re-create even one or two of these meals let alone three different meals and two snacks every day. As far as the price, it’s worth it to me. The amount of money that I was spending on my down, buying grassland beef, natural park products, organic chicken, etc was sort of astronomical – and I still wasn’t satisfied because I just got tired of my own cooking. And I was cooking and cleaning at least three times a day! Plus going to the store. And looking up recipes. So the $1500 a month that this cost me is totally worth it Oh – and I,m losing weight, which wasn’t my primary objective by any means.
First and foremost, the money you’ll sped on this service is TOTALLY WORTH IT
Second, you’ll have LOADS OF ENERGY. It’s crazy. Third, if you work a lot, your MENTAL STAMINA is maintained strong through the day Fourth, you will see that you lose weight easily when you NO LONGER have to THINK AND PLAN YOUR MEALS. Fifth, you’ll see that you lose weight because the inflammation from the sugar, carbs and dairy that cause bloat is reduced. Sixth, the people at this company are EXTREMELY accommodating.