Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable law and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Paleo Delivers’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Paleo Delivers’ website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Paleo Delivers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Paleo Delivers’ website are provided “as is.” Paleo Delivers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Paleo Delivers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Paleo Delivers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Paleo Delivers’ Internet site, even if Paleo Delivers or a Paleo Delivers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations or implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Paleo Delivers is a Paleo Meal Program, which is intended as more of a lifestyle change than a weight loss diet. Our customers do report weight loss, however we do not guarantee it.
Revisions and Errata
- These materials appearing on Paleo Delivers’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Paleo Delivers does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Paleo Delivers may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Paleo Delivers does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Paleo Delivers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Paleo Delivers of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Any claim relating to Paleo Delivers’ website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Within 48 hours of the scheduled termination of your plan, a Paleo Delivers representative requesting the status of your intention to continue and renew your plan with Paleo Delivers. This contact may be made via email, phone, or text. If no response is received within 24 hours of that contact, your plan is subject to automatic renewal at the discretion of our Paleo Delivers Customer Service Team. Clients may opt out of this upon by emailing email@example.com at anytime prior to the 48 hour notification of termination period.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cancellation and Refunds
- All programs purchased with a promotional rate, and cancelled before the program has been completed, will be prorated at the non-promotional rate for days used.
- All cancellation requests must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot accommodate any cancellations or order change requests after your meals have left for delivery. Any refusal of deliveries will be at your sole risk and expense.
- Any meal credits will be used as such and cannot be used for monetary reimbursement.
- Please allow 14- 31 days for your refund to reach you.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Paleo Delivers may not be held liable for food that is stolen, lost, or not arriving on time. We will only replace items/ reimburse for items if it is at the fault of our company.